CENTERSTAGE STARS is the newest addition to our Performance Team and is our Musical Theater program for 2017 – 2018 season. The CenterStage Stars will be our first Musical Theater Competitive Performing Company and will join The Seven Star School dance performance team, which been attending regional, national and international competitions for the past 15 seasons. We are thrilled to be offering musical theater as part of our team repertoire. The CenterStage Stars will be a team of performers who love to sing, act, dance and perform, and who have an interest in expanding their involvement. Participation on CenterStage Stars is by audition only!
CenterStage Stars will have the opportunity to compete at 3 regional competitions as well as community performance events. At the regional competitions the CenterStage Stars will have the ability to hone their skills, work in a team environment, build confidence and so much more!
- CENTERSTAGE STARS COMPANY CLASS (THURSDAY)
- 1 VOICE CLASS OR VOICE PRIVATE
- 1 JAZZ OR LYRICAL CLASS
- ATTENDANCE AT CHOREOGRAPHY WEEKS, JULY 31 – AUGUST 13
- ATTENDING A MAX. OF 3 COMPETITIONS (WILL REQUIRE TRAVEL)
- PARTICPATION IN TEAM SHOWCASE (JAN)
- PARTICIPATION AT YEAR END RECITAL (JUNE)
- CLASSES WITH GUEST TEACHERS (at least 1)
- PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITY EVENTS (2 events)